In computer science, the project is investigating different optimization methods which are resilient to the fault-prone, heterogeneous and asynchronous nature of Internet computing; such as evolutionary and genetic algorithms, as well as asynchronous newton methods. While in astroinformatics, Milkyway@Home is generating highly accurate three dimensional models of the Sagittarius stream, which provides knowledge about how the Milky Way galaxy was formed and how tidal tails are created when galaxies merge.
Milkyway@Home is a joint effort between Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute’s departments of Computer Science and Physics, Applied Physics and Astronomy.
This the Part 4 of Milkyway@home campaign.
- 3Campaign #
- 0Days left
- 8.00179535 BTCBitcoins
- 5000 USDDonation goal
How to donate?
Donation Method #1: Mine cryptocurrencies with your computer with the help of Bitcoin Utopia BOINC server
- Go to Bitcoin Utopia BOINC server and create an account.
- Download and install BOINC software.
- Run BOINC. Select Add Project. When prompted, enter your account information and enter http://www.bitcoinutopia.net/bitcoinutopia/
- 1.5% – 3%Fee for 3rd Party Pool Servers
- 0%Fee for Bitcoin Utopia (after the 3rd party pool fees)
Donation Method #2: Send cryptocurrencies
|BitCoins (BTC)||1LdTtbERXRWKrqEts2DBJ1nCAVYqtYsN87||Tweet #bitcoin|