Milkyway@Home uses the BOINC platform to harness volunteered computing resources, creating a highly accurate three dimensional model of the Milky Way galaxy using data gathered by the Sloan Digital Sky Survey. This project enables research in both astroinformatics and computer science. Recently our National Science Foundation grant was ended and $20,000 is needed to run the project for another year. Any donations over that will go to future continuation of the project. Thank you for your interest in helping us raise the necessary funds.
- 3Campaign #
- 1LdTtbERXRWKrqEts2DBJ1nCAVYqtYsN87Bitcoin address
- 42Days left
- 649.7 USD/BTCExchange rate
- 7.59241233 BTCBitcoins
- 4932.79 USDCurrent value of bitcoins in fiat currency
- 5000 USDDonation goal
How to donate?
Donation Method #1: Mine cryptocurrencies with your computer with the help of Bitcoin Utopia BOINC server
- Go to Bitcoin Utopia BOINC server and create an account.
- Download and install BOINC software.
- Run BOINC. Select Add Project. When prompted, enter your account information and enter http://www.bitcoinutopia.net/bitcoinutopia/
- 1.5% – 3%Fee for 3rd Party Pool Servers
- 10%Fee for Bitcoin Utopia (after the 3rd party pool fees)
Donation Method #2: Send cryptocurrencies
|BitCoins (BTC)||1LdTtbERXRWKrqEts2DBJ1nCAVYqtYsN87||Tweet #bitcoin|